Before you get started…
- Make sure that you are an administrator of a Facebook Business Manager account.
- If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager account, follow these steps to create one.
You can create a new Facebook Page and add it to your Business Account in Meta Business Manager from Business settings. If you create a new Page from Business settings, you’ll automatically add the Page to your Business Account and your account will claim ownership of the Page.
- Go to Business settings.
- Below Accounts, click Pages.
- Click + Add.
- Click Create a New Page.
- Choose a category for your page.
- Enter a Page name and select a category.
- Click Create Page.
- Click 💼Assign Partners and select Business ID. Paste in this ID: 10153479623514564. Toggle all of the options to “On.”