Before our team can optimize your Facebook page (or use it for ads), you will need to complete a few steps. These steps will ensure that your business retains ownership of the social media profiles.
Before you get started…
- Make sure that you have a personal Facebook profile to confirm your identity.
- You need a Facebook profile to create a Business Account in Business Manager. You will use your Facebook username and password to sign into Business Manager.
- You can create 2 Business Accounts in Business Manager. If you already have a business account, you can add a new page by following these steps.
Step 1: Create a Business Manager Account
Facebook Business Manager is a free and critical tool for managing access to Facebook pages, Instagram profiles, Meta Pixels, Audiences, Ad Accounts, and more.
From a desktop computer where you are logged into Facebook:
- CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ALREADY!
- Visit https://business.facebook.com/select/. This page will show any business accounts that you have access to.
- If there are no business accounts listed, proceed to the next step below.
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create account.
- Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.