Why is SEO so Important?
131 billion searches are conducted on the web each month. Of those, only a small percentage of searchers will be looking for your specific product or service.
Nearly 75% of clicks go to the top 5 SERP suggestions. Websites without a solid SEO strategy often get left behind. This results in fewer sales and higher advertising costs trying to recoup the lost income.
70% of links clicks by search engine users are organic. This means SEO works: it delivers relevant pages to each user based on the keyword they typed in.
50% of search engine users begin searches with a mobile device. Mobile-friendliness is a big deal! Customers want to search, schedule, confirm details, and follow up – all from their mobile phones.
76% of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby visit a business within a day.
28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase.
Every SEO project plan starts with an audit. After we perform a comprehensive website audit, your SEO specialist will plan out a set of projects for your website based on the results of the audit, your goals, and the functionality of your website. There are 3 types of SEO projects that we complete as part of our SEO services.
Types of Projects
- Technical optimization: although Google continues to get better at understanding the content of web pages, their crawlers are still robots. This means the technical elements of your website are essential in improving your site’s performance in search engine results. Technical optimizations give your website a competitive advantage by helping major search engine bots crawl and index your website more efficiently.
- Conversion optimization: a conversion refers to any action on your website that you want your potential customers to take, such as calling your business or filling out a form to request more information. Conversion optimizations focus on increasing the chances that a user will complete one of those actions after they first visit your website. After all, what good is getting website traffic if that traffic isn’t turning into leads?
- Keyword/content optimization: When a consumer in your area searches for keywords and phrases related to your business, you want to make sure your website shows up in the results! Keyword optimization is all about helping your business get found for online searches. We start by optimizing your website content and infrastructure to maximize your visibility for your most critical keywords and then look for additional opportunities to drive more traffic to your website.
How We Work With You
- Create the project plan: Every project plan starts with a comprehensive website audit. Our team of SEO experts will determine a project plan based on the results, all with the goal of making the biggest impact on your overall online web presence.
- Approve the project plan: Once we pick your next projects, we’ll send you an email with the audit results and the recommended projects that we’ll complete as part of your SEO service.* From there, all you have to do is approve the recommendation and our team will schedule out the projects to be completed.
- Start the project: We’ll send you a notification when we start working on your scheduled project and another message when the project is ready for your review.
- Review the project: Depending on your website configuration and the type of project, we will send you a temporary link to review any changes to content, creative, or website design. All requested revisions must be sent in a single document within 10 business days. If we do not hear back from you, we will proceed with publishing the project, but you can still provide a single round of revisions at a later date.
- Publish the project: CyberMark will make any requested revisions and then publish the project.
*Additional projects that are not included in your current service tier may be recommended and can be completed for an additional one-time cost or with a service tier upgrade.
Important Things to Know About SEO
- Organic results take time! It can take more than 6 months for a page to begin ranking depending on the search volume, competition,quality of the website, etc.
- Not all optimizations are done immediately. Updates are completed based on the tier or service you have with CyberMark.
- CyberMark does not guarantee a website can rank #1 for all keywords tracked. CyberMark reports on your average position for all searches in a time period – individual search results vary.
- Backlinks from 3RD party sites are not guaranteed. Any backlink acquired may be temporary. This is because CyberMark does not own the sites your backlinks come from. A site may go offline or be removed from search indexes or sold. There are many circumstances we do not have control over.
- Search ranking positions are relative. CyberMark has no control over when your website shows or what position it shows in when a user submits a query on search engines.
- We can’t guarantee all optimizations will have a positive effect on your search rankings.