Every website project plan starts with a comprehensive website audit. In this audit, we review your website’s technical framework and infrastructure, keyword rankings, website traffic, conversion rate, and more. The audit helps our team of marketing experts determine a set of projects that impact your online presence the most.
As part of our website audit, we check the following categories on your website and will make project recommendations to improve the technical backend, improve the conversion rate, or increase rankings by targeting certain keywords.
Website Audit Checklist
- Is the website tracking user actions properly?
- Is the site crawling and indexing properly?
- Are the meta and structured data set up properly?
- Is the website content following Google’s best practices?
- Do all links work and does the site navigation make sense?
- Is the website secure?
- Is the website fast enough?
- Is the website mobile-friendly?
- Are videos and images tagged and coded properly on the website?
- Are there any harmful sites linking back to the website?