Estimated Reading Time: 10 Minutes
Team Profiles give your website an easy and effective way to show your clientele who they will be working with and a familiar face to see when they come through your door. In addition, Team Profiles also provide website visitors with a small glimpse into the people that are behind the brand and a window into the company they are interested in.
In this article, we will review how to create a team profile on your website and add images. If, after reviewing this article you still have questions, please reach out to CyberMark Support for assistance. Support can be reached through the following methods:
- Clicking on the Blue “CUSTOMER SUPPORT” tab located in your website dashboard
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the article!
How To Create Team Profiles
1) On the main Left Admin Menu, locate the ELEMENTS tab and click on it. A sub menu will appear, locate TEAM PROFILES and click on it.
2) The main Team Profiles page will list all current profile posted to the website. You will also see them formatted into an easy to view table. These table columns include:
3) Clicking the “Add New” button (Located next to the TEAM wording in the upper left corner) will direct you to create a new profile post for your website.
4) After clicking on the “Add New” button, put the title of the post in the first box at the top that says, “Add title”. This will be the name of the employee that you are creating a profile for.
5) In this step, you will be choosing a profile image. Start by clicking on the purple “Add Image” button, this will bring you into the media library where a profile image can be uploaded or selected.
6) After uploading an image, please enter the “Employee Position” in the box provided.
7) The “About” section provides a large area for an employee bio, qualifications, or information that potential visitors or clients may want to know.
8) The remaining fields on the page have been created for Social Media links or URL’s. Place the employee’s URL links in the appropriate fields.
9) Preview what the post will look like on the live site by clicking the “Preview” button. Once you’re happy and the profile is finished, click on the purple publish button on the right-hand side and the profile will be live!
That’s it. Creating a new team profile in WordPress is easy once you have done it a few times. As stated in the beginning of the article, if more assistance is needed, please contact CyberMark Support for help. Please use the methods mentioned in the beginning of the article for help.