How CyberMark Partners With Brands
How do we ensure the quality/training of Ad Specialists?
Each of our Franchise brands are assigned an advertising lead who oversees account performance and training for the brand. When a new specialist is assigned to a brand, there is an in-depth training process that takes place before the specialist begins work within the brand. The training is provided by the advertising lead who is well-versed in the brand both from an advertising point of view as well as an overall relationship point of view. Provided below is an overview of our process for training an incoming specialist:
Initial Specialist Training:
- Services CyberMark offers the brand
- Brand guidelines
- Brand voice and off brand/on brand verbiage
- Brand values and goals
- CM’s Digital advertising templates
- CM’s Digital advertising benchmarks
- Attendance of a minimum of one advertising launch call and one advertising performance review call with a franchise
After the specialist completes the initial brand training, the specialist is assigned accounts within the brand and will work closely with brand advertising lead over the next 30 days on optimizations, recommendations, or suggestions for their assigned accounts.
After the 30 days of account optimization learning phase, the specialist is introduced to the client and the client is sent a link to schedule the first call with new specialist.
Ongoing Specialist Training:
- Advertising brand lead trains specialists on new initiatives, shares any changes in the brand, seasonal campaigns, and other best practices that are identified by the advertising lead.
How do we identify and deploy network level insights across all accounts?
Monthly Performance Exception Meetings:
- During our internal monthly performance exception meetings, the advertising specialists assigned to the brand will review overall performance and review each of the top 10 performing and bottom 10 performing accounts to identify what is working well, opportunities for improvement, and general trends at the brand level.
- We spend time making optimizations on the bottom 10 accounts together, paying particular attention to accounts with conversion rates below our benchmark of 10%.
- We also discuss any challenges with particular regions or campaigns allow for all specialists assigned to the brand to learn best practices and how to troubleshoot potential future challenges.
- At this time, we discuss new strategies to test for improved performance. Such strategies that we have identified and executed within your brand have been audience targeting, ad formats, campaign objectives, ad group & keyword targeting, display campaigns, bid strategies etc.
- When brand-wide insights are identified and a network-wide change is required, or if a test is successful, we determine if a project or a marketing recommendation needs to be shared with the corporate team prior to proceeding with making the change across accounts. Insights are noted for the quarterly report.
- Most optimizations for improving strategy are identified and executed within the advertising platforms and can be small-scale at first. If the strategy is successful, CM advertising lead will share the strategy recommendation at the Monthly Performance Review with the Client.
What’s included with our franchise service vs. what costs extra?
The recommendations we make in our quarterly reports fall into one of three categories:
- New advertising tests
- New advertising projects
- Network-wide advertising updates
When a network-wide update would require a project (for example, to build a new template or for changes on the website to improve the user experience), it is quoted. If a network-wide update does not require a project, we proceed with making the changes across the brand. We will also identify who owns the responsibility on next steps for any recommendations that we provide during our quarterly calls.
- Advertising Lead = advanced marketing specialist who oversees and leads the brands, ensures benchmarks are being hit, troubleshoots if issues are arising, leads exception meetings, leads monthly performance reviews for paid ads portion, keeps training and best practices for the brand current within the CM team.
- Monthly Performance Exception Meetings = meetings with every marketing specialist who works on the brand
- Weekly Internal Meetings = meetings with every marketing specialist who works on the brand and recap current projects and KPI’s across brand
- Marketing Test = a test to determine if a new feature, optimization, bid adjustment or audience is worth implementing brand wide.