Estimated Reading Time: 5 Minutes
FAQS are a great resource of information for your website visitors and potential clients. It allows these people to find answers to all of their questions in a single place. In addition, it can also help to save your company and employee’s time and resources because potential visitors or clients are not contacting them for more information. Finally, FAQS help to improve the overall visitor experience and increase visibility on Google and other search engines.
In this article, we will review how to create new FAQS on your website. If, after reviewing this article you still have questions, please reach out to CyberMark Support for assistance. Support can be reached through the following methods:
- Clicking on the Blue “CUSTOMER SUPPORT” tab located in your website dashboard
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the article!
How To Create New FAQ
1) On the main Left Admin Menu, locate the ELEMENTS tab and click on it. A sub menu will appear, locate FAQs and click on it.
2) The main FAQS page will list all current FAQS posted to the website. You will also see them formatted into an easy to view table. These table columns include:
3) Clicking on the “Add New” button (Located next to the FAQS wording in the upper left corner) will direct you to create a new FAQ for your website.
4) After clicking on the “Add New” button, put the title of the post in the first box at the top that says, “Add title”. Simply placing the question in this box will provide a helpful guide when looking at a list of all the current FAQS.
5) In the next section, enter the FAQ question again in the blank space provided.
6) In the next section, enter the Answer to the question in the blank space provided.
7) Preview what the FAQ will look like on the live site by clicking on the “Preview” button. Once you’re happy and the FAQ is finished, click on the purple publish button on the right-hand side and the FAQ will be live!
That’s it. Creating a new FAQ in WordPress is easy once you have done it a few times. As stated in the beginning of the article, if more assistance is needed, please contact CyberMark Support for help. Please use the methods mentioned in the beginning of the article for help.