Business Manager helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and with external partners. You can use this free platform to:
- Run and track your ads
- Manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts
- Add an agency or marketing partner to help manage your business
Keep your work and personal life separate
Your Business Manager is a central space to manage your business, separate from your personal Facebook profile. You don’t have to worry about mixing your business and personal content.
Anyone can use Business Manager
Small to large businesses use Business Manager to organize their business assets and information in one place. You can use Business Manager to control your Facebook assets and make sure the right people have the correct access. Click here for more information on setting up a Facebook Business Manager.
How CyberMark uses Business Manager as an administrator
CyberMark can help your franchise manage its Facebook Business Manager by:
- Creating new Facebook pages for locations
- Creating new Facebook ad accounts for locations
- Managing page and ad account permissions for franchisees
- Updating Facebook pages to uniform brand standards
- Maintaining location business information, such as hours of operation, contact information, about sections, etc.
- Publishing posts at the location or corporate level
- Assisting with implementation of parent/child location structure
- Providing additional technical support by leveraging agency relationship with Facebook
In order to do all of the above, you will need to invite a CyberMark representative as an administrator of your business manager. We will take care of sharing access with CyberMark’s business manager, creating new assets so that your brand owns them, and more. You can remove the CyberMark representative if needed later.
What if we don’t want to add an outside agency like CyberMark as an administrator of all our assets?
Many brands prefer to manage their business manager internally for a variety of reasons. In these cases, CyberMark will request partner access to assets, including Facebook pages and ad accounts. At the beginning of the partnership, CyberMark will request access to existing assets. We will need the contact name and email of one of your Business Manager administrators as well as your Facebook Business ID. CyberMark will then request access to ad accounts and pages. Once you accept the request, those assets will be shared with CyberMark – we will not have access to your Facebook Business Manager account. As a partner, CyberMark will be very limited in the support we can provide for your Business Manager. Your team will be responsible for:
- Creating new ad accounts for locations working with CyberMark and sharing the account with CyberMark (instructions here)
- Creating Facebook pages for locations working with CyberMark and sharing the page with CyberMark (instructions here)
- Managing user permissions for franchisees (instructions here)
- Obtaining support from Facebook for Business Manager as needed, for example, raising the limit on the number of ad accounts you can create
- Managing parent/child location structure if applicable
CyberMark will not be able to start working on the location until we have access to the ad account and Facebook page. You can remove the partner access if needed at a future point.
For more information on Facebook Business Manager, visit the official guide at https://www.facebook.com/business/tools/business-manager/get-started-guide