SAY HELLO TO 4.0
Welcome to the newest version of the CyberMark platform. Along with a fully redesigned easy-to-use interface, this new version gives users a more complete experience with functionality that kept the user in mind from start to finish. The new platform makes it easy to:
- Manage your franchise website
- Check leads
- Update self service website settings
Let get started with the overview!
All New, Fully Redesigned Dashboard
The all new dashboard was redesigned from the ground up with ease-of-use and the user in mind. From the large colorful tiles to the more simplistic admin panel, version 4.0 helps to ease the frustration of a packed and not-so-user friendly dashboard. Let’s take a deeper look at some of the elements that will be important throughout your experience.
1) Header Admin Panel:
Here you can find quick access to things like:
- Your Account Profile
- View Website
- Your Franchise Website
2) Main Admin Panel:
Here you can find things like:
- Dashboard Quick Link
- CyberMark Menu (Location Settings i.e. Hours, Address, Social Profiles etc.)
- Pages (Content, Elements, Advertising)
- General (Utilities, Selectable Services, Media Library)
3) Main Dashboard:
Here you can see large colored snippets of information, giving you a quick preview rather than a deep dive into different metrics. Some of the tiles of information include the following:
- Locations Settings – Location Template, Address, Hours, Phone
- Locations (Shows multiple owned locations if applicable)
- Specials – Current active specials currently on the location site
- Services – Current services that are on the website
- Blog Posts – A preview of the most current 5 blog posts
- Team Profiles – A quick view of the most recent 3 profiles created and active on the site
- Total Leads – A high level preview for the number of leads that have been received in the last 90 days
- Careers – View the current job listings
- Events – View the most recent events created for the website
- Question & Answers – A knowledge base for your website back end with helpful tutorials and tons of information
A Redesigned View of Leads
We didn’t stop with the platform redesign, we also built out a new view for the lead tracking. This new view gives you
a better preview of the most recent leads and the information associated with them along with the ability to open a specific lead and easily view the information for that particular lead. NOTE: Leads shown reflect the previous 90 days. Date range cannot be changed.
Included within this new view is a Lead Summary Preview, which will give you a quick glance at the following:
- Total Leads
- Repeat Leads
- Unique Leads
- Website Forms
- Phone Calls
- Text Messages
New Speed Enhancements
Not only did we redesign the entire platform, we made many more improvements to enhance speed and load times. Nothing is more frustrating than having to wait for your platform back end to load, so we made new code enhancements and improved our code to make things load faster and offer better response. While these enhancements are out of sight, rest assured that we are constantly working behind the scenes to make the experience better and better every day!
Many More Features, Want to Learn More?
For a full list of features that have been improved, click on the link below to be take to the full change log.