We are seeking an experienced, strategic thinker who is passionate about digital marketing to join our team as our Director of Account Management. In this role, you will help lead our strategic partners’ account management program. You will be working side by side with our team to develop and advance our client’s digital marketing strategies. Your expertise in strategic account management, coupled with your in-depth knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO, paid advertising, and social media strategies will be essential in driving meaningful growth for our clients. You will help build and nurture client partnerships by providing support, guidance and opportunities aimed at elevating the client in their vertical.
If you love building relationships, enjoy educating clients on the various paths and the levels of success that can be achieved, stellar at understanding and managing the details, are insanely driven, and possess stand-out communication and leadership skills, this could be the perfect opportunity to leverage your skills and to grow your career.
Communication and Client Management:
- Our Account Managers are the primary point of contact for corporate and strategic partners, provide regular updates, address requests, manage the relationship and maintain service engagement expectations.
- Understand the client goals and objectives, anticipate needs, develop plans to continue growth by leveraging new tools and technologies, and ensure we provide an exceptional experience.
- Speaks to the data at a high-level with corporate leadership and keeps internal departments informed on brand initiatives, challenges, and learnings.
- Oversee the delivery of our agency services and work alongside project management to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Provide guidance and support if a partnership challenge was to arise, including options for overcoming the situation. Supports the team if there are service challenges including ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Manage and mentor a team of Account Managers. Provide guidance, support, and performance feedback to ensure the team’s success and professional growth.
- Proactively review the defined and tracked key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Account Management team. Regularly assess team performance and provide actionable insights for improvement.
- Lead the account management team to stay up to date and informed on industry trends, new opportunities and how new technologies or tactics may assist in the client’s growth.
- Use learnings and insights to improve the agency’s account management strategy.
- Provide leadership guidance and support as needed for other team members within the agency.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, enhance productivity, and improve account management methodologies within the agency.
- Encourage an engaging work environment including leading communication and coordination among cross-functional teams, including advertising specialists, marketing specialists, web designers/developers, and other stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services to existing clients. Collaborate with the Sales team to identify and secure new client partnerships.
Strategy and Performance:
- Lead collaboration of cross-functional teams to ensure the successful creation and execution of digital marketing strategic plans including SEO, social media, paid advertising, and support of local marketing to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Utilizing the data captured, analyze the performance with cross-functional department leads to assess and improve underperforming accounts to be in line with brand-wide benchmarks (by location)
- Utilizing the data captured, analyze performance of your client’s digital marketing campaigns with cross-functional department leads, in preparation for providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with client objectives and industry best practices.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute account plans.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with clients and team members at all levels.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager in an agency, with a strong track record of successfully managing multiple accounts.
- Solid understanding of Account Management methodologies and communication styles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Agency Experience, Digital Marketing, Agency Account Management, Web Development and/or Web Design) or equivalent work experience.
- Expert level knowledge of digital marketing, with emphasis on social media advertising, search advertising, search engine optimization, including web development and web design.
- Expert level abilities within platforms such as Google Analytics/Ads/Search Console/Business Places, FB Business Manager and FB Business Suite,
- Experience working within operational systems such as Asana, Accelo, WordPress, and similarly related tools utilized within an agency.
- Willing to have fun, share knowledge, grow personally and professionally, and be a part of a team who thrive on getting things done!
Why you’ll love working here:
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where contributions are valued and recognized. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a talented team, shape client relationships, and help drive the growth of our business. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
If you’re ready to elevate your career and support our Account Management team in reaching new heights, we invite you to apply.
Check out our Perks:
- Company Sponsored Lunches and Team Events
- Company Sponsored Coffee/Tea and Snacks
- Referral Program
- Industry Relevant Training
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Paid Time Off for Voting
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- 12 Paid Vacation Days per year with the addition of one more each year of service up to 22 days.
- 5 Paid Sick Days which rollover.
- Flexible Schedule Options (between 7am-6pm, M-F)
- 6 Flexible Remote Workdays (eligible after 90 days)
- Competitive Pay and Growth Opportunities
- Career Development Program
- Appreciation and Recognition Awards
- 401(k) (eligible after 6 months)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life/LTD/ADD Insurance
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year