We are seeking a skilled and customer-centric Account Manager to join our digital marketing agency. As an Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in client relationship management, coordinating internal departments, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality work for the agency’s partners. Your expertise in account management, coupled with your understanding of digital marketing including SEO and paid advertising, will be essential in driving successful growth for our clients. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels at managing the details, and possesses exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Client Relationship Management: You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their business goals, and identifying areas where the agency can help achieve their objectives.
Account Management: Oversee the execution of CyberMark’s services and working alongside project management to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
Responsible for reviewing brand performance with CyberMark department leads to assess and improve underperforming accounts in line with brand-wide benchmarks.
Speaks to the data at a high-level with corporate leadership and keeps internal departments informed on brand initiatives, challenges, and learnings.
Provides strong recommendations to improve performance in line with the client’s goals.
Client Communication and Client Management: Act as the primary point of contact for clients, providing regular updates, addressing inquiries, and managing expectations throughout the relationship lifecycle. Including preparing and presenting performance reports.
Revenue Growth: You will be responsible for driving revenue growth for the agency by identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients to help grow their business.
Collaboration and Coordination: Foster a collaborative work environment by facilitating effective communication and coordination among cross-functional teams, including advertising specialists, marketing specialists, web designers/developers, and other stakeholders.
Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline processes, enhance productivity, and improve account management methodologies within the agency.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Agency Experience, Digital Marketing, Agency Account Management, Web Development and/or Web Design) or equivalent work experience.
· Proven experience as an Account Manager in an agency, with a strong track record of successfully managing multiple accounts.
· Solid understanding of Account Management methodologies and communication styles.
· Strong leadership abilities, with experience in managing and motivating cross-functional teams.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients, team members, and stakeholders at all levels.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
· Willing to have fun, share knowledge, grow personally and professionally, and be a part of a team who thrive on getting things done!
Supplementary Technical Skills Desired:
Substantial knowledge of digital marketing, including web development, web design, social media advertising, search advertising, search engine optimization, tools like Google Analytics, Asana, Accelo, WordPress, FB Business Manager and all related tools used within a digital marketing agency.
The Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Appreciation and Recognition Awards
- Paid Time Off for Voting
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- 12 Paid Vacation Days per year with the addition of one more each year of service up to 22 days.
- 5 Paid Sick Days which rollover.
- Flexible Schedule Options (between 7am-6pm, M-F)
- 6 Flexible Remote Workdays (eligible after 90 days)
- 401(k) (eligible after 6 months)
- Company Sponsored Lunches and Team Events
- Company Sponsored Coffee/Tea and Snacks
- Industry Relevant Training
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States and be able to work at our North Phoenix office, just south of Union Hills and east of the I-17 at 18456 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85023. Our core hours of operation are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Face masks and social distancing are based on each individual’s comfort level.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85023: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you worked at a digital marketing agency previously? If so how many years of agency experience do you have?
If you have not, do you have experience and/or an understanding of digital marketing and/or client relationship management?
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person